Archive for the ‘News&Update’ Category
ROGUE CHEER TRYOUTS!
Come tryout for Rogue Athletics’ All-Star or All-Star Prep Team!
TRYOUT DATE: May 31st
TIME: 2 PM to 4 PM
AGE: 5 and Up!
NO EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY!
05.31.2020 * 2 PM to 4 PM
COST: $30 (CASH ONLY)
REMAIN ENROLLED AND EARN 10%
Class and Team families remaining enrolled will be significantly rewarded:
110% Family Loyalty Credit (FLC). During our pause of operations. 110% of all tuition dollars your family pays beginning April 1 will be held as credit to your account in the form of a “Family Loyalty Credit” (FLC). Your total FLC will be divided evenly over 10 months to reduce future tuitions.
EXAMPLE: Assume, our pause of operations continues through April and May with resumption of operations of June 1.
- If your family’s tuition is $100/month your two months total is $200.
- Add in an additional 10% ($20) bring your total FLC to $220.
- The full $220 will be used evenly over the next 10 months once we resume operations.
One more thing: if the resumption of operations is anything other than the first of a month, all numbers will be pro-rated to that date.
Extra Thank You: You will also receive one FREE OPEN GYM Pass per enrolled child per month of paused operations.
Here is a video of some exercises for you to do if you’ve already done the warm up. If you have not done it, go to our page to find it! Be sure to watch the video to the end to see the weekly skill challenge! share a video of you doing the challenge on instagram by tagging us @rogueathletics.
Here is our first video to help you get through the quarantine! Be sure to do this warm up before all Rogue video activities to make sure you stay healthy and safe!
Hello Rogue Families!
On Tuesday March 16th we had to make the very hard decision to temporarily close the doors of Rogue Athletics in compliance with the Dallas County’s official orders to combat the spread of COVID-19. That order was extended by the State of Texas from March 20th to April 3rd.
On Sunday March 22nd, Dallas county ordered a Shelter In Place beginning 11:59 pm March 23rd until April 3rd.
All families will receive a months worth of Make Up Tokens. Make ups will be offered during the months of May, June, and July for missed classes and training times.
We ask that all families stay actively enrolled so we can ensure that Rogue will be around to continue to serve your athlete’s developmental needs. We look forward to and pray for business as usual starting April 3rd. You will return to a facility that has been deep cleaned with an eager and rested staff to give your child the unique and personalized instruction we have prided ourselves on here at Rogue.
If for some reason the order is extended further, our crew has been working tirelessly and creatively to arrange a schedule for the month of April that allows us to operate small classes under the States strict limits for gatherings. During this statewide order we cannot allow more than 10 people in a four-walled area at one time. We are striving to find a schedule of activities that follows the order safely and reduces the current gap in our athletes training that could affect their skills, strength, and confidence.
We are also developing daily conditioning, activity guides, and videos for all our actively enrolled athletes to do at home. You will be able to find those on our social media. We will also send out an email with this content as a form of virtual class delivery.
We want to take advantage of the hours available for instruction during the school closures, so please fill out the survey link attached so we can set classes and practices in a way that works best for your family. Rogue Family Survey
We will continue to communicate with you on any alternative schedule that we put in place while we remain under the strict limits for gatherings. In addition we will be sending out New Policies and Procedures for entering and exiting the building along with what measures we are putting in place to make sure we safely adhere to all guidelines and recommendations.
We appreciate your trust and support in our entire crew and coaches, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
May God Bless You and Keep You Safe and Healthy,
Rogue Owners, Managers, Coaches, and Crew
Dear Rogue Families,
We know this past week has been full of confusion and uncertainty for many of you, as it has been for us. We thank you for your patience and support as we continue to navigate our way through COVID-19. We have been meeting around the clock with internal and external resources, all in an effort to make the most sound decisions for our families, our employees, and the people of our community. We won’t deny that this has been trying on all of us; our staff members, our leadership, the community as a whole. We would be foolish to think it wasn’t just as trying for you as you try to make informed decisions for your family. We thank you for walking through this with us and for your patience through it all.
Rogue is Suspending Operations
Effective Tuesday, March 17, Rogue will suspend ALL operations. This includes all class programs and competitive teams across all sports venues. We will resume operations as soon as possible, keeping you updated frequently. You can expect our next correspondence no later than Friday, March 20th.
At this time, The Gym will continue to follow Dallas County Judges’s official orders of isolation requirements. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6811304-3-16-2020-Final-Amended-Order-of-County-Judge.html
Rogue Athletics is a family owned and operated business, your concerns are our concerns!
Rogue Athletics Owners, Managers, Coaches, and Crew
Hello Rogue Families!
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. With the new CDC recommendation of halting gatherings of more than 50 people, we wanted to update you on how we will be proceeding this week for camps and classes in keeping with this recommendation.
As this time, Rogue is still open for regular classes, clinics, and camps.
One of the benefits of Rogue Athletics is that we are a small exclusive gym! This means that even on a regular day of classes we do not exceed 50 people in the gym at one time. Since this week is Rogue’s scheduled Spring Break Week, there will be No Dance Classes, No Cheer Team Practice, and No Capoeira.
Even with that, we are taking extra precautions to limit the foot traffic and number of athletes in the gym at one time.
We are limiting the number of enrollments for Spring Break Camp.
- You must enroll for Spring Break Camp online previous to drop off. We will not allow any Walk-In enrollments this week. Click the link below to enroll.
We ask only 1 parent enter per child at drop off and pick up for practices, classes, and camps.
- Drop off / pick up at the front desk. And as is appropriate for older athletes, please drop off / pick up curbside.
To help us manage cleanliness and exposure throughout the day, we ask for no spectator in the lobby.
- We want to be sure your children have this outlet for their energy and zeal during this unprecedented time, and limiting bodies in the building will help all of us keep clean and keep our kids busy.
- We will commit to continued communication with you as we closely monitor daily updates and recommendation from the CDC.
- We have implemented increased cleaning policies with our staff.
- We are sanitizing door handles, tables, chairs, bathrooms, gym equipment and all hard surfaces thoroughly and frequently throughout the day.
- Every night our end-of-day cleaning includes disinfecting the ENTIRE gym and lobby.
- In addition to nightly deep cleaning, our staff is increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high traffic areas throughout the day and in between each class change over.
- One that note, our staff is washing their hands with soap and water upon arrival and in between each class.
- Students are given hand sanitizer upon entrance and exit of the gym.
- Our staff have been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our staff’s temperature is taken upon arrival. If they have a temperature they will be sent home.
- We ask you and your athletes wash your hands with soap and water before coming to the gym.
- Limit foot traffic through the gym by enrolling online, sending only one parent to drop off / pick up, and utilizing curbside drop off / pick up for age appropriate children.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home.
- Stay home and keep your athlete home if you or a family member traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 country recently.
- Keep your athlete home if someone in the house, or someone they have had contact with, has exhibited any coronavirus symptoms.
- Your child must be fever-free for 24 hours, without Tylenol or Advil, not vomiting or had diarrhea for 24 hours prior to returning to the gym.
Make-Up Classes: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT MISSED CLASSES! Rogue has a very generous Make-Up Policy and we will make sure you get a make-up class for any and all classes you may miss during this Spring. In addition, if you do not want to use your Spring make-up token towards another class you can use it towards 2 open gyms.
Rogue Athletics is a family-owned and operated company. Your concerns are our concerns. We will continue monitoring the issue and will keep you up-to-date with our response based on recommendations by the State, CDC, and USAG.
Have a great day!
Rogue Athletics Owners, Managers, Coaches, and Crew