Archive for the ‘News&Update’ Category
Hello Rogue Families!
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. With the new CDC recommendation of halting gatherings of more than 50 people, we wanted to update you on how we will be proceeding this week for camps and classes in keeping with this recommendation.
As this time, Rogue is still open for regular classes, clinics, and camps.
One of the benefits of Rogue Athletics is that we are a small exclusive gym! This means that even on a regular day of classes we do not exceed 50 people in the gym at one time. Since this week is Rogue’s scheduled Spring Break Week, there will be No Dance Classes, No Cheer Team Practice, and No Capoeira.
Even with that, we are taking extra precautions to limit the foot traffic and number of athletes in the gym at one time.
We are limiting the number of enrollments for Spring Break Camp.
- You must enroll for Spring Break Camp online previous to drop off. We will not allow any Walk-In enrollments this week. Click the link below to enroll.
We ask only 1 parent enter per child at drop off and pick up for practices, classes, and camps.
- Drop off / pick up at the front desk. And as is appropriate for older athletes, please drop off / pick up curbside.
To help us manage cleanliness and exposure throughout the day, we ask for no spectator in the lobby.
- We want to be sure your children have this outlet for their energy and zeal during this unprecedented time, and limiting bodies in the building will help all of us keep clean and keep our kids busy.
- We will commit to continued communication with you as we closely monitor daily updates and recommendation from the CDC.
- We have implemented increased cleaning policies with our staff.
- We are sanitizing door handles, tables, chairs, bathrooms, gym equipment and all hard surfaces thoroughly and frequently throughout the day.
- Every night our end-of-day cleaning includes disinfecting the ENTIRE gym and lobby.
- In addition to nightly deep cleaning, our staff is increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high traffic areas throughout the day and in between each class change over.
- One that note, our staff is washing their hands with soap and water upon arrival and in between each class.
- Students are given hand sanitizer upon entrance and exit of the gym.
- Our staff have been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our staff’s temperature is taken upon arrival. If they have a temperature they will be sent home.
- We ask you and your athletes wash your hands with soap and water before coming to the gym.
- Limit foot traffic through the gym by enrolling online, sending only one parent to drop off / pick up, and utilizing curbside drop off / pick up for age appropriate children.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home.
- Stay home and keep your athlete home if you or a family member traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 country recently.
- Keep your athlete home if someone in the house, or someone they have had contact with, has exhibited any coronavirus symptoms.
- Your child must be fever-free for 24 hours, without Tylenol or Advil, not vomiting or had diarrhea for 24 hours prior to returning to the gym.
Make-Up Classes: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT MISSED CLASSES! Rogue has a very generous Make-Up Policy and we will make sure you get a make-up class for any and all classes you may miss during this Spring. In addition, if you do not want to use your Spring make-up token towards another class you can use it towards 2 open gyms.
Rogue Athletics is a family-owned and operated company. Your concerns are our concerns. We will continue monitoring the issue and will keep you up-to-date with our response based on recommendations by the State, CDC, and USAG.
Have a great day!
Rogue Athletics Owners, Managers, Coaches, and Crew
Check out the camps page or the summer camps page to see dates and sign up! Give us a call if you have any questions.
Rogue Athletics will be hosting the UT College Gymnastics Invitational on January 25th, and as a result we will not be hosting open gym because we need to get the gym prepared!
Open Gym tonight January 10th, 2020 has been cancelled.
If you missed class the week of 12-30-1/3 (New Years) please give us a call or stop by the front desk to schedule your makeup class!
Holiday Camps and Events this Fall and Winter!
9am-1pm (extended stay from 1pm-3pm)
Camp is $50/day or $200/week (extended stay available for $10/day)
Black Friday Open Gym
Friday, November 29th, 7pm-10pm
Pizza $3/slice or 2 for $5
Winter Holiday Camp
December 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th
9am-1pm (extended stay from 1pm-3pm)
Camp is $50/day or $150/week (extended stay available for $10/day)
2020 Kickoff Camp
Kick off the new year at Rogue Athletics!
December 30th – January 3rd
Camp is $50/day and $200/week (extended stay available for $10/day)
Camp is for children age 5-14.
This is the first week our NEW CLASS SCHEDULE! We now offer a novice, intermediate, AND advanced tumbling class at 4pm AND 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! With later times during the weekdays as well as Saturday classes available, all you have to do is find a class that works for you and SIGN UP!